Some Questions that have confounded people through the ages
1. Why does your gynecologist leave the room when you undress?
2. If a person owns a piece of land, do they own it all the way down to the
center of the earth?
3. Why can’t woman put their mascara on with their mouth closed?
4. Why is it called alcoholics anonymous when the first thing you do is
stand up and say
“hi, my name’s Bob. I’m an alcoholic”?
5. If you mated a Bulldog with a Shitsu would you get a Bullshit?
6. Why are they called stairs inside but steps outside?
7. Why is there a light in the fridge but not in the freezer?
8. Why does mineral water that has trickled through mountains for centuries
have a use by date?
9. Why do toasters always have a setting on them which burns your toast to a
horrible crisp no one would eat?
10. Who was the first person to look at a cow and say “I think i’ll squeeze
these dangly things here and drink what comes out”?
11. What do people in China call their good plates?
12. If the professor on Gilligan’s Island can make a radio out of a coconut,
why can’t he fix a hole in a boat?
13. Why does Goofy stand on two legs when Pluto remains on four? They’re
14. What do you call male ballerinas?
15. Can blind people see their dreams and do they dream?
16. If Wile E coyote has enough money to by all that Acme crap why doesn’t
he buy his dinner?
17. Why is a person who handles money called a broker?
18. If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?
19. If corn oil is made from corn and vegetable oil is made from vegetables.
What is baby oil made from?
20. If a man is walking in a forest and no women is there to hear him is he
21. Why is it that when someone tells you that there’s billions of stars in
you believe them. But if they tell you there’s wet paint somewhere you have
to touch it?
22. Why do you call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere, yet call
it hemorrhoid when its in your ass?
23. Did you ever notice that if you blow in a dogs face it goes mad, yet
when you take him on a car ride he sticks his head straight out the window?