Turn your sound up and enjoy Christmas Display like you have never seen before. Feel free to Share.
As some of you know I am a fan of many forms of music but one of my favorite is the Irish / Celtic Genre. I was bored tonight and stumbled across a concert on TV of one of my … Continue reading
Still will Vote for him over the Obummer if need be but like the parody.
98% OF AMERICANS SCREAM BEFORE GOING IN THE DITCH ON A SLIPPERY ROAD. THE OTHER 2% ARE FROM COLORADO AND THEY SAY, “HOLD MY BEER AND WATCH THIS.”
Now, you’re from Colorado if:
1. You eat ice cream in the winter.
2. It … Continue reading
Thanks MS This says it all. Feel Free to Share.
Absolutely fantastic for a 13 Year old Girl Taps as you have never heard it played. Here is Taps played in its entirety. The original version of Taps was
called Last Post, and was written by Daniel Butterfield in 1801. … Continue reading
Maybe just Maybe Obummer plans a “October Suprise” or maybe not but another funny parady
It says it all! Funny
Fun From My Inbox Click image to View
*Video: boomer fun
Once again Thanks JY for neat video.